GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
§ 1 Applicability, definitions
(1) Axel Hebenstreit, Donauerweg 1, 93049 Regensburg, Germany (hereinafter: “we” or “axel.media”) operates an online store for goods, digital goods and services under the website https://axel.media/shop. The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter: “customer” or “you”) in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) “Consumer” within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. “Entrepreneur” is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or self-employed professional activity, whereby a partnership with legal capacity is a partnership endowed with the capacity to acquire rights and incur liabilities.
§ 2 Formation of contracts, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our online store at https://axel.media/shop.
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) Upon receipt of an order in our online store, the following provisions shall apply: The customer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online store. The order is placed in the following steps:
- Selecting the desired goods, digital goods, the selected service(s),
- Adding the products by clicking the appropriate button (eg, “Add to Cart”, “Add to Shopping Bag” or similar),
- Checking the information in the shopping cart,
- Call the order overview by clicking the appropriate button (eg, “Proceed to checkout”, “Proceed to payment”, “To the order overview” or similar),
- Entering/checking the address and contact details, selecting the payment method, confirming the terms and conditions and cancellation policy,
- If the agreed condition of the goods deviates from their usual condition and conditions of use, confirmation of a negative condition agreement,
- Completion of the order by pressing the button “Buy now”. This constitutes your binding order.
- The contract is concluded by sending you within three working days to the specified e-mail address an order confirmation from us.
(4) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with Axel Hebenstreit, Donauerweg 1, 93049 Regensburg, Germany.
(5) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the General Terms and Conditions and the cancellation policy, shall be carried out by e-mail after the order has been triggered by you, in part automatically. We do not store the text of the contract after conclusion of the contract.
(6) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. “back button” of the browser). They can also be corrected by aborting the order process prematurely, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
(7) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-mail, in part automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have deposited with us is accurate, the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and in particular not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Subject of the contract and essential characteristics of the products
(1) In our online store is the subject of the contract:
- The sale of goods. The specific goods offered can be found on our article pages.
- The sale of digital goods, such as software or media downloads. The concretely offered digital goods can be found on our article pages.
- The provision of services. The concrete services offered can be found in our article pages.
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods, digital goods and services can be found in the item description. If the agreed condition of the goods deviates from their usual condition and conditions of use, this is expressly stated in the item description (negative agreement on condition). Insofar as the customer has given his express consent to the negative deviation in quality, this defines the subject matter of the contract.
(3) The restrictions apparent from the product description or otherwise resulting from the circumstances shall apply to the sale of digital products, in particular to hardware and/or software requirements for the target environment. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the subject matter of the contract is only the private and commercial use of the products without the right to resell or sublicense.
§ 4 Prices, shipping costs and delivery
(1) The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price is to be paid before delivery of the product (advance payment), unless we expressly offer purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button in the online store or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, payment claims are due immediately.
(3) In addition to the prices indicated, shipping costs may be incurred for the delivery of products, unless the respective item is indicated as free of shipping costs. The shipping costs will be clearly communicated to you again on the offers, if applicable in the shopping cart system and on the order overview.
(4) All offered products are ready for immediate shipment (delivery time: 2-5 days after receipt of payment), unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description.
(5) Delivery takes place worldwide.
§ 5 Updates, Updates, Obligations of the consumer to cooperate
(1) If a contract for goods with digital elements or for digital products (digital content and services) is concluded with a consumer and the statutory obligation to provide updates is not effectively excluded by contract, the customer shall be provided with regular updates that ensure the functionality and (IT) security of the purchased item (e.g. security updates against new security threats, etc.).
(2) We are also authorized to use a third party to provide the updates (e.g. the manufacturer or its supplier).
(3) The period of time during which updates are provided depends on the type of the respective purchased item and is explained in the item description.
(4) Consumers will be informed about the provision of updates as well as about the proper installation of these (By e-mail).
(5) The customer is obliged to install provided updates properly according to the installation instructions.
§ 6 Right of retention, reservation of ownership
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 7 Right of withdrawal
As a consumer, you have a right of withdrawal. This is governed by our cancellation policy.
§ 8 Liability
(1) Subject to the following exceptions, our liability for contractual breaches of duty and for tort is limited to intent or gross negligence.
(2) We shall be liable without limitation for slight negligence in the event of injury to life, limb or health or in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation. If we are in default of performance due to slight negligence, if performance has become impossible or if we have breached a material contractual obligation, liability for material damage and financial loss resulting therefrom shall be limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. An essential contractual obligation is an obligation the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place, the violation of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract and the compliance with which you may regularly rely on. This includes, in particular, our obligation to take action and to fulfill the contractually owed performance, which is described in § 3.
(3) If, when purchasing goods with digital elements or when purchasing digital products (digital content and services), the customer fails to install within a reasonable period of time an update that has been provided to him and of whose availability he has been informed, we shall not be liable for a material defect that is solely attributable to the lack of this update.
§ 9 Contract language
Only German is available as the contractual language.
§ 10 Warranty
(1) The warranty is governed by the statutory provisions.
(2) Towards entrepreneurs, the warranty period on delivered items is 12 months.
(3) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item/digital goods or the service provided immediately upon fulfillment of the contract for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this will of course have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 11 Final provisions/dispute resolution
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (favorability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
(3) If the Customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the Customer and the Provider shall be the Provider’s registered office.
(4) Online-Streitbeilegung gemäß Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO: Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS) bereit, die Du unter http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/ findest. Ich bin zur Teilnahme an einem Streitbeilegungsverfahren vor einer Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle weder verpflichtet noch bereit.